|Balls of Snow|
|Time||Before 7:00 p.m.|
|Location||Burned building in New Coventry|
|Mission||Miracle on Bullworth St.|
- "I mean, one year, I'm living in Greenland, with a posse of elves, and some talking reindeer and the next I'm getting treated like a drunken fool, thrown out of the North Pole and... put to work in a dump of a town like this."
- — Rudy
Jimmy is walking in New Coventry when a deranged hobo in a Santa suit stops him.
Rudy the bum santa is drunk and mumbles incoherently about getting kicked out of the North Pole and how great things used to be, but in between his ravings he mentions that he's being tormented by the Townies. Taking pity on him, Jimmy agrees to help with a revenge plot.
Jimmy climbs up on a building where there is a pile of snow, and then proceeds to throw snowballs at the Townies as they walk and bike past. Rudy cheers him on each time he connects. Once he's hit 10 townies with snowballs, the mission is complete. Jimmy climbs down from the roof and Rudy moves to congratulate him, but falls down and passes out instead. Jimmy walks away amused.
If Jimmy hits any adults with snowballs, the mission fails. Although he can't get busted, the police will apprehend Rudy when they show up to investigate.
- In this mission, the Townies spawn rapidly. Additionally, the only ones that participate are Clint, Edgar, Otto, Jerry, and Leon. Thus, at times multiple instances of a single townie can be seen on the screen.
- It is possible that this mission may have originally started underneath the underpass as Jimmy states in the following mission Miracle on Bullworth St. how they only recently met when he was drunk under a bridge.
- A glitch can occur during this mission. If Jimmy is hit with a snowball, he will be frozen in place and the only way that movement can be regained is waiting for the mission to fail.
- When playing on the Xbox Series X, due to the console being locked at 60 FPS, a glitch occurs where after throwing a snowball, jimmy has too wait 5-10 seconds before getting another snowball, which could make this mission impossible. A workaround is to pause the game after each snowball.