Bully Wiki Staff are users on Bully Wiki granted the ability and responsibility to keep the wiki running smoothly.
There are three levels of staff on Bully Wiki.
The main job of Bully Wiki staff is to keep the wiki orderly and ensure the quality of the content on the wiki.
The Bureaucrats are senior editors on Bully Wiki. As well as being full administrators, they can also grant or revoke rollback rights for users, or they can turn other users into administrators or bureaucrats. They can revoke the administrator tools, but not the bureaucrat tools.
The Administrators are trusted editors, equipped with the tools to keep the wiki running smoothly. They have the following abilities.
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Patrollers are editors with access to the Rollback tool, allowing them to quickly revert vandalism.
Semi active staff
- SodaCat (bureaucrat)
- Hua Xiong (administrator)
- Dan1983, formerly Messi1983 (administrator)
- Omgneroli (former administrator)
- Lithane (patroller)
- Local Guru Of Bullworth. (patroller)
- Megabuster (bureaucrat/demoted for inactivity)
- TheKidInside (administrator/resigned)
- Reggiewolfpro (temporary administrator/demoted after job completion)
- Mizu101 (patroller/demoted for cause)
- Myth hunter (patroller/resigned)
- Paul H K (patroller/demoted for cause)
- Scribby (patroller/demoted for inactivity)
Because this community is not active enough to warrant elections, users interested in promotion should make requests directly to McJeff.
The longer you have been editing on the wiki and the better your edits are, the better your chance of being promoted. Users who have not previously edited Bully Wiki prior to their request have zero chance of being promoted.
There are two reasons a user may be demoted: 1) cause, and 2) inactivity.
Cause is if the staff member failed to follow the rules.
Inactivity is if the staff member goes for a prolonged period of time with no contributions. Inactive patrollers are not demoted, inactive administrators are demoted to patroller. The decision on when to demote for inactivity is discretion of the bureaucrats.
All Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Wikia janitors have limited administrator access to all Wikia for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/janitor on any Wikia. Please see the Central Wikia contact page for details on how to contact Wikia staff.