|Day Available||Day 1|
|Location||Main Building: Ground floor, right side from the stairs, next to the cafeteria|
|Passing Grade||56% (15% in the Japanese version)|
English is one of the minigame classes at Bullworth Academy and is taught by Mr. Galloway. The player is given six jumbled letters, and must arrange the letters in the jumble to form as many words of three or more letters as they can. The five English classes occur during the afternoon and give the player the ability to apologize for certain actions, and to deliver more effective taunts.
The class has remained unchanged across all versions of the game. Only the Japanese version alters the Passing Grade, as noted in the infobox.
Words and Rewards
|English 1||W E M O L L||ELM LOW MEW MOW OWE OWL WOE MEOW MEWL MOLE MOLL WELL MELLOW||Apologize to bullies more effectively|
|English 2||F G H I S T||FIG FIT HIS HIT IFS ITS SIT FIGS FISH FIST FITS GIFT GIST HITS SIFT SIGH THIS FIGHT GIFTS SHIFT SIGHT FIGHTS||Better taunts when shoving|
|English 3||E I L M S S||ELM LEI LIE MIL ELMS ISLE LIME LESS LEIS LIES MESS MILE MISE MISS SEMI SLIM ISLES LIMES MILES SEISM SLIME SLIMS SMILE SLIMES SMILES||Apologize to Prefects and Faculty for minor offenses|
|English 4||A C N O R Y||ANY ARC CAN CAR CAY CON COY CRY NAY NOR OAR RAN RAY RYA YON CONY CORN CRAN CYAN NARC NARY ORCA RACY ROAN YARN ACORN CARNY CORNY CRONY RAYON CRAYON||Better taunts|
|English 5||A D E G G R||AGE ARE DAG EAR EGG ERA ERG GAD GAG GAR RAD RAG RED AGED DARE DEAR DRAG DREG EGAD GAGE GEAR GRAD RAGE READ AGGER GAGER GRADE RAGED DAGGER RAGGED||Apologize to Police for minor offenses|
- During English 2, Jimmy can provide "shit" as a word. Mr. Galloway would be amused rather than angry, but it won't count.
- During English 2 in the PAL versions of the original and Scholarship edition, Jimmy can provide the British swearword "git". In the NTSC versions of Bully, he fails to recognize 'git' as a profanity. In the anniversary edition, in PAL countries, "git" fails to be recongised.
- Upon passing English 4, the taunt option turns to red.
- After completing English 5, the apology option turns from yellow to green.
- There is a trick/exlploit on completing longer English classes (English 3,4, and 5) quickly on Anniversary Edition. Upon activating the English class minigame, the player must switch the game's language setting to Japanese. The player then plays the minigame as usual until it reaches 17% of completion, along with the message saying that Jimmy has passed the class and can leave. This is because in the Japanese releases of Bully, Rockstar assumed many of its Japanese players would fail to recognize and spell most English words, thus making the class harder for players.