|Day Available||Day 5|
|Location||Main Building: Ground floor, right side from the main entrance, right next to it, in front of the school clothes shop|
The Geography minigame has a map on the screen and a row of flags identified by country or state along the bottom. Jimmy must correctly match the flags to the unlabelled countries on the larger map. Each mistake made takes 5 seconds off his timer, a score below 70% fails the class.
|Geography 1||Europe||Eiffel Tower Hat|
|Geography 2||United States||Racing Outfit (you may just get the head)|
Rubber Band Locations marked
|Geography 3||Asia||Panda Outfit (you may just get the head)|
G&G Card Locations marked
|Geography 4||Middle East & North Africa||Pith Hat|
Transistor Locations marked
|Geography 5||Central & South America||
- After Jimmy finishes the class, he will stand outside of the English classroom, instead of the Geography classroom. This will always happen after a Geography class in the Xbox 360 and Wii versions, but it was corrected in the PC version.
- The Geography classroom uses the same interior as the English and Math classrooms.
- This is the only new class in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition that gives Jimmy a new upgrade for every completed class (he also gets a new hat and clothes).
- The Anniversary Edition updates the maps slightly. Areas within Eastern Europe no longer have any Cold War borders and the flags of Libya, Myanmar and Afghanistan were updated.
Geography 2 Edit
- Hawaii's three smallest islands (Kaho'olawe, Lanai, and Ni'ihau) are not drawn.
- Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York's Long Island are drawn as one contiguous state.
Geography 3 Edit
- Oman and UAE are conjoined.
Geography 5 Edit
- Nayarit, a state of Mexico, is colored differently from the rest of Mexico as though it were its own country rather than a state.