|Day Available||Day 3|
|Location||Main Building: Top floor, right side from Miss Danvers' office, opposite the Art classroom|
|Passing Grade||Variable (please refer to the table)|
The Music minigame is a rhythm based minigame that is very similar to the Chemistry minigame in Bully. Jimmy plays percussion instruments, while the player must strike buttons on the controller, make motions with the Wii-mote or touch left or right sides of the touchscreen. The prompts scroll vertically downward; the player must hit the buttons, move the remote or touch either side of the touchscreen as the prompts pass through windows near the bottom of the screen.
|Music 1||Cowbell||Turkey in the Straw||Pink Keyboard Shirt||65%|
|Music 2||Maracas||Masterpiece Fanfare||Bullworth Band Camp T-shirt||75%|
|Music 3||Timpani||She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain||Music Note Pajamas||65%|
|Music 4||Snare Drum|| Liberty Bell March|
(Or the Monty Python theme)
|Marching Band Outfit||85%|
|Music 5||Xylophone||The Washington Post March|| 80s Rocker Outfit|
- Some computers can't handle an input of [Alt] and [Alt Gr] at the same time, making it impossible for the player to complete the class with a score of 100% in the case of songs which require double hits in the PC version of Scholarship Edition.
- If attempted with a low-end PC, while having FPS lower than 20, the song will be off-beat because notes fall slower but the music plays at normal speed.
- When playing on an Xbox 360, the rhythm is slightly off and the game seems to count when the triggers are released as opposed to being pressed.
- Since Music class didn't exist in the original Bully release, in the Scholarship Edition this class took place in the Home Economics room. In the Anniversary Edition, the label of the room was changed to say Music.
- The music note pajamas earned in the 3rd class are very similar to the pajamas that Michael Jackson wears in the video for the song "Beat It".
- Miss Peters is actually supposed to dance during this class. However, this only seems to happen on the Wii version of the game. It is unknown why it does not happen on the other versions of the game that feature Music class.