|Day Available||Day 3|
|Location||Main Building: Top floor, right side from Miss Danvers' office, right next to the Art classroom|
The Music minigame is a rhythm based minigame that is very similar to the Chemistry minigame in Bully. Jimmy plays percussion instruments, while the player must strike buttons on the controller, make motions with the Wii-mote or touch left or right sides of the touchscreen. The prompts scroll vertically downward; the player must hit the buttons, move the remote or touch either side of the touchscreen as the prompts pass through windows near the bottom of the screen.
|Music 1||Cowbell||Turkey in the Straw||Purple Keyboard Shirt|
|Music 2||Maracas||Masterpiece Fanfare||Bullworth Band Camp Shirt|
|Music 3||Timpani||She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain||Music Note Pajamas|
|Music 4||Snare Drum|| Liberty Bell March|
(Or the Monty Python theme)
|Marching Band Uniform|
|Music 5||Xylophone||The Washington Post March|| 80s Rocker Outfit|
- Some computers can't handle an input of [Alt] and [Alt Gr] at the same time, making it impossible for the player to complete 100% of the songs with double hits in the PC version of Scholarship Edition.
- If attempted with low-end PC and having FPS lower than 20, the song will be off-beat because notes fall slower but the music plays at normal speed.
- When playing on an Xbox 360, the rhythm is slightly off and the game seems to count when the triggers are released as opposed to being pressed.
- Since Music class didn't exist in the original Bully release, in Scholarship Edition Music class took place in the Home Economics room. In Anniversary Edition the label of the room was changed to say Music.
- The music note pajamas earned in the 3rd class are very similar to the pajamas that Michael Jackson wears in the video for the song "Beat It"