|Day Available||Day 3|
(1pm-3:30pm) (Day 4 in Scholarship Edition/Anniversary Edition versions of the game)
|Location||Main Building: The same classroom used for Art class|
|Passing Grade||Complete instructions, then return to classroom|
Photography involves the player taking photographs of various sites and people within a time limit. The five photography classes occur during the afternoons.
|Photography 1||Five school banners on the campus.||Photo Album|
|Photography 2||Any three students||The Yearbook|
|Photography 3||Four dogs or hobos in New Coventry||Bigger photo album|
|Photography 4|| - Bullworth Academy's Main Building|
- Old Bullworth Vale's Lighthouse
- The Carnival
- Old Bullworth Vale Church
- Old Bullworth Vale Dam
|Digital Camera / Color photos|
|Photography 5||Photograph the freaks at the carnival.|| Earn double tickets at the carnival.
Ms. Philips' photo trophy
- The background music for Photography class in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition greatly differs from the PS2 original version. It uses the same soundtrack from the BMX Park, while the PS2 version has a unique one.
- Because Photography 3 requires Jimmy to go to New Coventry, it is not available until Chapter 3 starts regardless of how quickly Jimmy passes Photography 2.
- Similar to Gym class, after Jimmy has passed Photography, it will not be available again (The silver bell won't show up).
In Scholarship Edition, if players complete Photography 4 before passing Rudy the Red Nosed Santa mission, completing the mission will trigger a glitch that make the digital camera no longer be able to take color pictures. To get around this problem, just do the mission Rudy the Red Nosed Santa before passing Photography 4.