Blocked a vandal and deleted an articleEdit
A heads-up, I blocked this user for spamming, you deleted the article for three months if that's cool with you. I suspect that account is a spambot, I remembered reporting a similar article to you months ago prior to being promoted to Sysop. Anyway, have a Happy New Year Jeff. RedIgnite (talk) 01:01, January 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Characters with Medical Conditions
- Character Relationships
- Character’s lives before Bullworth
- I'm not seeing any reason to have an article on character's medical conditions or their lives before Bullworth - most of what would go in that article would be speculation, and anyway the individual character articles already have everything that would go in it.
- As for the second idea, we have Couples and relations in Bully already. Jeff (talk·stalk) 22:53, March 6, 2020 (UTC)
New Wiki ManagerEdit
Hey McJeff, I am Tephra, the new Wiki Manager for the Bully Wiki. Jr Mime stepped down as a Wiki Manager, so I am your replacement. Let me know if you ever need anything.
◄► Tephra ◄► 01:57, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry about all the trouble I've caused. I just want to try and help, that's all. I also want to try and argue my case that the Go-Kart trivia isn't induced by modding or hacking. You can glitch into Blue Skies Industrial Park anytime by going into the beach area next to the 'Town of Bullworth 1/4 mile' sign, jumping over, and then passing through the invisible wall in front of the rocks. No mods or hacks are involved at all.
I'm sorry for any perceivable trouble. I'm not here to make mischief; just to try and include some cool and interesting new stuff.
All the best mate.
- Responded on your talkpage. Jeff (talk·stalk) 19:41, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reassurance mate. Just a few questions. Do glitches that have been fixed in Anniversary Edition need any comment or is that info null and void? I also guess if I edit too much junk like I did a day ago, but on a more frequent level, then will I be given a warning for incompetence? I just want to keep myself disciplined, as well as competent :)
- Thanks for your advice and explanations mate :)
- all the best,
Sorry Jeff, I accidentally pressed the block button on someone, while viewing some editing history. I thought it would lead me to a page describing blocked articles. Not sure if anyone is notified of this but if so, then I thought I'd let you know.
Hello. I would like to know if you were the one to delete my added Trivia to the Orderlies page. If you think that I am spreading false information, I am not. What I mentioned in that paragraph has happened to me lots of times on an unmodded PC version of Bully.
Would there be any need for adding transcripts to the cutscenes? Because I don't see why there wouldn't be any need for it.
Delete image Edit
Hello! Could you please delete that image?
The same image with better quality already exists.
File from the web site of R*Edit
- Bully logo 
- OST 
- Jimmy, Dr. Crabblesnitch and Bully: Anniversary Edition 
- Background 
- Logo Bully: Anniversary Edition 
For the part of Bully: Scholarship Edition, the server is down "An Internal Server Error Occurred".
Reporting you an account that's adding false information: https://bully.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52
Wikis have to be connected before inter-language links will work. I think I can connect them, but I've never done it before, so I'll need to look into how. As for the flags, they did that with css in the
/* Interlangues*/ section.
◄► Tephra ◄► 01:57, July 7, 2020 (UTC)
- I have added inter-language links to all of the wikis.
◄► Tephra ◄► 02:01, July 9, 2020 (UTC)
Thinking of designing a new templateEdit
Hello Jeff, how's the quarantine treating you? Very hopeful that COVID-19 will end sooner. I thought about designing a new template to place on articles that are only available for the scholarship and anniversary edition. Before I start, I want to hear what you think (Is it necessary or perhaps not). Thanks, RedIgnite (talk) 21:30, July 10, 2020 (UTC)
- I certainly don't think it would hurt. I'm not much help with coding templates though, I'm more of a writer.
- On a quasi-related subject, I've been doing "interwiki" links to the other language Bully Wikis lately, and the Spanish and Russian ones just look nicer than this one, particularly the Russian one. I guess I'm still a Wikipedia editor at heart, because I always worry about the prose of articles before the appearance, but this wiki could use some beautifying. Jeff (talk·stalk) 15:33, July 11, 2020 (UTC)
Fandom strongly recommends that the pages in
Category:Browse be moved to
Category:Bully Wiki. In the past, Browse was standard, but more recent research has revealed non-descriptive words for top-level category names are really bad for search engine optimization, and the sitename should be used instead.
◄► Tephra ◄► 01:19, July 13, 2020 (UTC)
- I understand. I've got nothing against making
Category:Bully Wikithe top level category. We did have in the past (and by past I mean around 10 years ago) an issue with people wanting to add every page on the wiki to that category. What all do you think should be in that category as opposed to not in that category? Jeff (talk·stalk) 03:03, July 13, 2020 (UTC)